So is there going to be an official bios that has support of two 4870X2's or what? I hate being mister negative but after two months of " yeah new bios is coming out soon" makes me think otherwise. That and the obvious reluctance of posting in the threads about a new bios. (Is the Black Ops the only X48 motherboard without official support of two 4870X2's, or is it common practice these days to rely on unsupported fixes?I know you are working hard on your new bread and butter but please don't forget those of us that have not jumped on that bandwagon yet. Realistically these should be easy fixes no? I can live with having my board not showing correct VTT as I found out about that here, or revised GTL ref table or whatever tweaks were planned... I would however like an official bios that supports two 4870X2's as I plan on getting another soon and don't like to hear from tech support that too bad, G30 is not supported. My system is running rock solid now that I have changed from the OCZ to G.Skill HZ dimm's so I don't foresee a problem, but you never know.

Thanks,

Mister Negative Meany guy