Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell-Fire Victims Look Here ASAP

Hell-Fire Victims Look Here ASAP

this thread is solely to coordinate the legal actions, please stay on topic!
    if you want to dicuss the hell-fire situation please post in this thread
    thx

PS: i already moved some posts over to that thread that were off topic, if your missing a post then it will be in the discussion thread, if you feel your posts was on topic of this duiscussion then please pm me and i will move your post back to this thread, or just post in this thread again

-saaya

I was in contact with a detective of the cyber crimes unit of the Raleigh Police Department this morning and if you have items that have not been returned by Ron Bradley aka Hell-Fire then you need to do the following. You need to call ASAP Cynthia Adams at 919-420-2374 and file a report. She is at this number 8-4 EST. If you call after 4 you will speak with Mrs. Underwood. You should reference case # P05039029 Be ready to give all the information you have as far as what items he has of yours, date you sent him your equipment, dates of contact, methods of contact etc. She will ask a lot of questions just have everything together so you can answer them. You will then be contacted by either Sgt. Cosper or Sgt. Hinnant of the cyber crimes unit and they will take it from there. I was told "we actively pursue acts of cyber theft here in North Carolina. It took a lot of digging and phone calls to get to the right law enforcement agency that handles his area of town. While it is a Durham address and is in the county it was recently annexed and is now handled by the Raleigh PD. I did the leg work and filled the charges now it is up to each person to call and tell your story. Do not be a victim. If he has your equipment make the phone call. It is as easy as that. I am really sorry it has come to this, all I wanted was my boards modded. Feel free to PM me or I would prefer you email me at ddouberley@houston.rr.com

Thanks a lot

Doubs
    Last edited by saaya; 04-07-2005 at 03:07 PM.

Please post if you have filled and mods could you sticky this one to the top.

Thanks, Doubs

Doubs thanks for the info. I will make the phone call in a couple of minutes.

Xtreme Member
    i wish i had found out everyone was having this much trouble... i live less than a hour away from hellfire... i could have helped out with any simple mods (then again they wouldn't be guarnteed by him... but at least theyd get done.

it sucks that it has gone this far to get the police involved... but i guess thats what you have to do to get your hardware back...
    I5 760 P55A-UD3
    8GB Corsair
    120SSD - 6TB storage
    Gigabyte GTS-450

I5 2450M Acer Laptop HM65
    8GB A-Data
    120GB SSD - 500GB in optical drive
    Intel HD GT2+ 3GB shared

I recently sent pms to eveyone that I thought was involved in this Ron Bradley issue, but if theres anyone else please make sure you contact Cynthia at the listed number above asap so that this can get formulated this week. That way they might be able to promptly start the investigation next week. I need my board back quick lol!

Xtreme Member
    Actually, Hell-Fire was a moderator on here, not just a member. I will be talking to Sgt. Cosper tommorrow. Lets all thank Doubs for starting this and lets hope this all ends well. Sorry Hell-Fire, I was very patient with you as I waited over 4 1/2 months for my stuff and when I finally get it back, it doesn't even boot..cmon man. Either you screwed up my board or broke a pin on my CPU(Or Both) either way, the P.D. said that since you said u would pay half of any damages that were cause by u before I sent it out and that I was quoted a 2 week turnaround that I have as legit claim. Hell-Fire if youd like to settle this between us and keep this from getting ugly, please just P.M. me and we can settle up, if not tommorrow this will be going on record with Sgt. Cosper.

Thanks,
    Sierra248

Xtreme Addict
    oops i didnt realize that it was eastern time . i missed it but ill try and call tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by JSU
    oops i didnt realize that it was eastern time . i missed it but ill try and call tommorow
    You can call anytime, it does not matter.

Doubs

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Please, I'd appreciate very much if you guys keep this discussion strictly on topic and leave comments on Hell Fire and his decisions out of this thread. It is very important to keep this thread clean.

I know a lot of members here are shocked with all this story, and it is sad for both parts that it had to come down to this.

Thank you.

Xtreme Member
    Thanks for the heads up Doubs, acesea. I'll make sure to call tomorrow. I killed the battery on my phone and it'll take a while to charge. Hopefully we can nail the sucker

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Calling in the AM!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I finely got a call back from Cynthia Adams today @ 10:30am. Including me there has been three complaints registered with them. Once they get all complaints documented it will be forwarded to their cyber crime unit. Come on people start calling if you want you stuff back.

Cynthia Adams @ 919-420-2374

Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    I finely got a call back from Cynthia Adams today @ 10:30am. Including me there has been three complaints registered with them. Once they get all complaints documented it will be forwarded to their cyber crime unit. Come on people start calling if you want you stuff back.

Thanks vlad.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    hmmm maybe we should make a list of all victims that posted in the discussion thread and pm all of them?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Thats the plan. Doubs and I have been discussing that very idea.

She'll need your name, addy, phone#, items & or cash sent, Value of said items and dates of contact/shipping dates.

Come on people if you dont call dont b!t©H if you never see your hardware again.

saaya and vlad, i actually did that a couple of days ago already. to my knowledge, the people involved that have come out and said something on the forums are:
    Piazza0028
    JSU
    vlad
    Dark79
    Doubs
    acesea(me)

So thats six, and thats not including anyone thats not keeping up with the new posts and may have sent in a board a while ago and simply is not doing anything about it. I'm a little upset that only 3 of our 6 have called in so far. I'm assuming that its me, doubs, and vlad. Come on guys, we need more people, at least the six of us.

I will call tomorrow... I didn't get a chance today
    CoolerMaster Wavemaster w/ Clear Window
    DFI Ultra Infinity (VDIMM, VCORE, VDD Mods, Hell-Fire Bios CPC Off)
    AMD Mobile 2600+ IQYHA (10x255)
    Mushkin 1GB (2x512) BH-5 @ 2-2-2-11 3.6v
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro --> XT
    Creative Audigy 2ZS
    Koolance Exos Liquid CPU & GPU Cooling (40 Idle & 46 Load)
    Western Digital 74gb Raptor & 80gb 8MB Storage

Xtreme Enthusiast
    If you leave a message with your phone# she'll call you back. I dont know if she works on sat so you may have wait till mon or talk to someone else. The case# is P05039029.

Xtreme Member
    Sad story indeed. I hope you guys get your stuff back or get money for your lost items.

Check me out here--> http://www.MySpace.com/Klisp_

Xtreme Addict
    dang i havnt been able to call

To whoever hasnt called in yet I would strongly recommend you do so VERY SOON. I've already heard back from the detective and the investigation has already begun. You've been given an opportunity to possibly get your stuff back, I don't see why you would hold off or dismiss such an opportunity. I'm sure those of you waiting for many months could almost consider this a godsend, i know I wasn't so optimistic a couple of weeks ago when I found out there's a bunch of us in the same situation.
    So COME ON!

I called them like 2 or 3 days ago and left a message and called yesterday and left a message for cynthia adams and have yet to get a call back and never got to speak with her. shes never at her desk
    ~halo~

Call the detective, his name is Neville and his # is 919-664-5212 Leave a msg. if you have to. He will call you back for sure.

Doubs

Xtreme Addict
    i talked to the detective. he basicaly said that hell-fire had some family problems or somthign and that he got caught-up and couldnt take the stress or wtvr so he cut-off communication. I didnt realy have to file a complaint all he needed was my name and stuff. He said hell talk to him tonight and would like to avoid putting him away b/c that would take months to years for us to get our stuff

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I spoke with the detective and he says we should have our stuff by this Friday!
    This is probably the first time I was happy after talking to a leo. Big thanks to Det. Neville, Doubs, and everyone else who helped get this put together.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast