Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nFORCE4:MB Show II

Xtreme Enthusiast

nFORCE4:MB Show II

this nFORCE4 issued the meeting Show a lot of main nFORCE4 machine boards

nFORCE4

Real machine nFORCE4 of K8 CK804UK8AA of the sea of FOXCONN shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

A Great Britain EPOX 9NPA + real machine nFORCE4 show (please click and pursue to enlarge watching )

The elite computer ECS KN1 real machine nFORCE4 shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

Real machine nFORCE4 of K8N NEO4 of the planetesimal shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

K8NXP-9 of Jijia Real machine nFORCE4 shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

K8NXP-9 of Giga Board nFORCE4 of host computer shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

K8NXP-9 feature nFORCE4 of Giga shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

ASUS real machine nFORCE4 SLI of A8N-E SLI shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

ASUS real machine nFORCE4 SLI of A8N-E SLI shows (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

Be careful see! ! Two 6800Ultra SLies are shown ! ! (please click and pursue to enlarge watching)

ASUS A8N-E SLI asks attention to watch FPS of 3DMARK05! ! [COLOR =Red][SIZE =4]" 54 " piece [/SIZE ] [/COLOR ] that also is the supreme I see 60 pieces of having (please click not pursueing not enlarging not watching )

Has host computer board which exhibits SLi and has 4 families altogether this time Only there are host computer boards in two Respectively Tai'an computer * TYAN support Opteron pairs of CPU) SLi
    With the DFI LanParty NF4 SLi

Other two real machine person who transport can’t take a picture for Nvidia nFORCE4 SLi host computer board and ASUS A8N-E SLi

Digital-info source

Xtreme Member
    wow... I drool on that Asus
    what is the ETA?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    OK you are trying to make me cry aren't you

Xtreme X.I.P.
    damn damn... why is it always in taiwan?
    damn those guys are lucky!
    should visit my friends in taiwan hahaha

thx a lot for posting this and the other thread sheik!!!
    thx a lot! great infos!

Xtreme X.I.P.
    here: to compare, the nf4 reference design. looks like there are many many custom designs from all manufacturers! thats great! really great!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reference_1_4_nda.jpg 
Views:	3627 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	17989  

that's pretty slick and a lot of $$$$$
    175 opteron @ 2.7 (awaiting wc'ing) // MSI K8N NEO2 // OCZ 3200 REV2 2x512 // 7800 GS agp // 37" westy

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by saaya
    thx a lot for posting this and the other thread sheik!!!
    thx a lot! great infos!
    Huh ... me thinks you drooling too much. I never posted the pics

Xtreme Addict
    dammmmm look how small that nf4 chip is that mb looks sweet thats ao awsome looks like im getting my fx-53 just in time

peace perc,

Sli was shown on referance board to be like this:

Gfx
    Free Slot
    Gfx

On the screenshot of the back of the case,it's like this:

Gfx
    Free Slot
    Free Slot
    Gfx

Something wrong out there ^^

What NO waterblock?

Gee how in the hell would I be able to mount a waterblock on that chipset!!!

Bad design there, can only hope there will be an nforce4 SLI board with the chipset placed so one can mount proper cooling on it.

/Q

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Hopefully it doesn't run that hot that you would need to switch cooling.

XS D2OL & RAM News
    why would you need to go water? Just get a nice heatsink on it and you should be fine.

/dev/zero
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcom
    why would you need to go water? Just get a nice heatsink on it and you should be fine.
    Man, why DO we call these pages Xtremesystems.org!?
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by e[N]eq
    Gee how in the hell would I be able to mount a waterblock on that chipset!!!

Bad design there, can only hope there will be an nforce4 SLI board with the chipset placed so one can mount proper cooling on it.

/Q
    I think doumz ir right the Asus board has the equivalent of 2 PCI slots between the 2 PCIe slots. You should be able to park a bus between them no worries.
    Registered linux user #271604 Get Counted! http://counter.li.org/
    Lian Li PC60, OCZ powerStream 520W PSU,MSI K8N Neo, athlon64 3400+(@220x11),Thermalright XP90C, 1Gb Kingston HyperX (TCCD), Gainward GS 6800GT(@400/1115), Zalman-VF700-Cu, TB SantaCruz, M-audio revolution7.1 > pimeta amp > hd595

Xtreme Member
    hmmm molex connector on the board :O

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I noticed that too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molexnf4.JPG 
Views:	380 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	18025  

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik
    Huh ... me thinks you drooling too much. I never posted the pics
    hehe yeah, sorry i meant thx sxs

i was just disctracted by ... the.... damn look at the mosfets!

Quote Originally Posted by SAE

Quote Originally Posted by Gokou
    hmmm molex connector on the board :O
    thats normal for engineering sample boards, the final ones most likely wont have molex plugs.

XS D2OL & RAM News
    If you can't do it then why try? water block on the chipset won't do as much as say a water block on a processor.

/dev/zero
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcom
    If you can't do it then why try? water block on the chipset won't do as much as say a water block on a processor.
    If you're talking about percents... okay. But seriously, why do we consider ourselves xtreme?

Hmmm... We do what others don't do. We break limits or set them higher. We put all our efforts in squeezing every little ounce of performance out of our rigs...

So I'd never say: it's not worth it... what are 2 MHz FSB?!?! - Every tiny gain counts. That's it.
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    If you're talking about percents... okay. But seriously, why do we consider ourselves xtreme?

Hmmm... We do what others don't do. We break limits or set them higher. We put all our efforts in squeezing every little ounce of performance out of our rigs...

So I'd never say: it's not worth it... what are 2 MHz FSB?!?! - Every tiny gain counts. That's it.

and everyone, that is why SAE is king of the 32bit AMD hill, amen.
    £58.73 - This is the amount of money a loyal customer is worth to Overclockers.co.uk

Beware of buying from overclockers.co.uk, they will swindle you by abusing the consumer law if they need to refund you for faulty hardware. Thieving gits

/dev/zero
    Thx, Gaz

LOL@ your sig
    Xtremesystems.org

Xtreme Enthusiast
    i think what people are trying to tell you is, amd xp/p4 = mem controller in chispet = heat

ath 64 = mem controller in cpu = almost no heat in chipset.

YOu see basically no gains from even more than stock cooling, minimal gains from a proper heatsink.

Stock dfi heatsink and i'm hitting 320htt or something, which fantastic as it sounds, me and most people could hit on the gigabyte k8n pro when it was first released, also on the stock chipset heatsink, which is complete cack. THeres just nothing happening in a chipset on ath 64, well very little. something like thermalright or swiff really is the best you need on a ath 64. The dire chipset placement is a thing occuring on most ath 64 mobo's. Is it the giga 939 board that is top of orb at the moment? thats got chipset basically under the agp and i can't fit anything big on there. SO top overclockers in teh world i would assume are using a low profile heatsink only.
    Mail Me | 3500+ , dfi sli-dr, g-skill la, 2x6800gt, 600w pcz, stacker case, air cooled

XS D2OL & RAM News
    yep. The Athlon 64 chipset just has the compnets in it. USB, IDE, etc. not the mem controller.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    doesnt sham run a prommie on the chipset? i dont think its uselss... just like stefan said, every 2mhz is worth it when your Xtreme

/dev/zero
    Overclocking (pushing hw beyond specs) creates heat. It does not matter, if the memcontroller is located onchip as the nb still controls the buses (v-link/hypertransport, etc, esp. single chip solution like the nvidia chipsets), and some apic functions (single chip again, nf3/4)...

Otherwise the NB would not be needed. Additionally the nforce chips got all SB functions in NB as well. And do you know how hot a SB can get (especially on NF2U400 boards!)?!

It's never useless to cool something better.
    Xtremesystems.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast