Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 new containers

I am Xtreme
    yeah that argon idea is solid, hell, you could just put the rig in a big glass bowl, and fill it with argon, itll be like filling a tub with water, only the argon will force the air out

no need to seal the box or get any crazy other expensive stuff

Xtreme Recruit
    How long can you run on 50L of Ln2?

Xtreme Recruit
    I am not sure but will the argon force the humidity out? It's not the air that hurts you, it's the humidity. Nah, never mind, Argon is heavier than H2O so I don't think there will be any problems. The idea should work...
    FYI a big "bottle" of Argon (like the 6 feet metal ones in the hospitals that contain oxygen), filled with Argon 200bar pressure will set you back 150euros for the high purity one (99.999%). The normal one will be a lot cheaper, provided of course you return the metal canister, and you dont buy that too.
    "Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. It is impractical because it is a descending spiral ending in destruction for all. The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. It is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding; it seeks to annihilate rather than to convert. Violence is immoral because it thrives on hatred rather than love. It destroys community and makes brotherhood impossible. It leaves society in monologue rather than dialogue. Violence ends by defeating itself. It creates bitterness in the survivors and brutality in the destroyers."

Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123