Thread: XS 3DMark Competition 2017

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by niobium615 View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I could have sworn that I included the screenshot in the original submission, apparently it didn't accept it for some reason. Fixed now anyway. Unfortunately I'm not with the rig this second, so I can't upload a pic of it. I believe that's optional on HWBot though.
    in this case it is not a big deal, but you marked your score as for valid for points (with the text right next to it that says you need to post a pic of your system.) that means you need a shot of the computer from the time it was benched, and you can get sanctioned from posting other things for points without a system shot. if you want to look more into it they have a whole section for co-op benching, what hardware is legal, what is legal for each cup, ext http://hwbot.org/article/general_rules , and then each bench has its own rules too.

unless you medal in something no one really cared in the past, but it is always good to follow best practices so every thing goes well if you want to try for medals since you have the hardware to run top tier overall ambient scores.
    Last edited by zanzabar; 04-02-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi