Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hdmi interference from power cable or coax

Now at the store they dont see anything either if understood as if they dont seem to understand the conditions if got this problem with........... :|
    or they acting dumb at phone they act as if they not allowed to help me at all then i pretend i did't hear anything they act normal again......... -,-

Been a while now the store finaly taking me quite bit more serious they send tech guy and tested everything could't find solution or cause.
    Now they replaced the power suply 25 minuts without interference and then suddenly it started again.
    Now they again discussing again what to do next hope they gonna just replace it because its nearly half a year or well actualy more like a year since i filed a complaint about it.

I'm not lucky at all so far if hoped to just find cause but so far it looks like the fault is the TV it self.
    Last edited by zer0kewl; 05-10-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Well been silent for little while i went from d6750 which was't full hd 3D they did't wanna exchange well they did wanna but 1 store in my area did't wanna help me banned me from their store so i got refund instead.
    In the end full refund benefited me since i got time to check out different tv's i ofc bought a sony 46 inch hx750 now the difference from my old samsung tv's if had is like night and day with sony being way better.
    This tv has no cross talk at all my 3D experience never been better.

I am Xtreme
    Oh, I like the horn I played Tuba and Baritone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman
    With the two approaches to "how" to design a processor WE are the lucky ones as we get to choose what is important to us as individuals.
    For that we should thank BOTH (AMD and Intel) companies!

Posted by duploxxx
    I am sure JF is relaxed and smiling these days with there intended launch schedule. SNB Xeon servers on the other hand....
    Posted by gallag
    there yo go bringing intel into a amd thread again lol, if that was someone droping a dig at amd you would be crying like a girl.
    qft!

Probably gonna be picked up soon and be forced in a straight jacket multipl-ring-str8.jpg
    Because i'm going more crazy every day.

I'm still having bad luck with everything.

I buy something its broken.

this corrupt world.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12