Thread: Logitech revue - pass or purchase?

I am Xtreme

Logitech revue - pass or purchase?

I am on my phone using tapatalk so the limited search did not show me results for the revue.

Anyone using this device?
    Anyone did the honeycomb beta upgrade?
    If so do u lose or gain anything?

For $99 for me its almost a no brainer since it can surf the web do netflix and amazon video (i am a prime member so get lots of free movies)

But right now i cant tell feom the good or bad reviews i cant tell if i want it or not.

For the 3 reasons i listed i am wanting it but want to hear your thoughts....

Sent from my SCH-I500
    "These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
    Welcome to the Roughnecks"

"Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT!
    You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?"

Heat Ebay Feedback

I am Xtreme
    Wow with all the fellow android geeks here i am surprised no one has commented
    "These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
    Welcome to the Roughnecks"

"Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT!
    You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?"

Heat Ebay Feedback

there is supposed to be way to make smartphones work as google tv this fall if they have an hdmi port, but i was interested in the logitech box
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

Banned
    I really think it is worth it man. After all it is only 100 bucks.