Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Iphone 4

Xtreme Addict
    I wasn't going to get the iPhone 4. But then I saw what the 3GS is going for on ebay, and I am actually making money by selling and upgrading.
    Quote Originally Posted by alacheesu View Post
    If you were consistently able to put two pieces of lego together when you were a kid, you should have no trouble replacing the pump top.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOMGVTEK View Post
    Yeah, Im not sure how long this unlimited is going to last...

To be honest, even with all the VAST improvements from 3GS to iPhone 4, I think I would have kept my 3GS if I needed to sign a 2GB contract with the upgrade.
    Im very happy with my iPhone 4, I can see keeping it maybie even two years if thats what it takes to keep unlimited data. Hopefully they let us keep it at least this whole year!
    I actually remember my mom got a plan that was like 1000 minutes for 40 bucks a month years ago and they always tell her she has to change it when she upgrades but she threatens to go to another carrier so they let her keep it. you could probably just do the same lol

I think this strategy works well with all the carrier providers as the all have one thing in mind 'not to loose the customers'. And loosing customers is not affordable in the competition and recession time. So, when you threaten or challenge you get good services and even benefits.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I got my iPhone 4 unlimited data plan for only $35 here in Japan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234