Thread: Rampage II Extreme Video Product Spotlight

Xtreme Enthusiast

Rampage II Extreme Video Product Spotlight

Well, it's finally launched. In addition to the regular NCIX Tech Tips videos that I do at work, I've wanted to do some more casual videos that will feature pretty much whatever the community asks for.

Right now the ideas include video product spotlights (that means key features, layout, some good up-close video shots), overclocking adventures (as you may have seen in the AMD section), and more.

Here's the first one which features the ASUS Rampage II Extreme X58 motherboard, and I'm really looking forward to lots of help from the gaming/hardware community to make these better than any other hardware video series out there!

Right now I'm taking requests for future topics, so let me know what's hot that people want to see by PM and I'll see what I can do.

http://www.linustechtips.com/video-b...duct-spotlight
    Please note: I am not here to provide any kind of official NCIX support on these forums.

For faster (and official) service please contact me at Linus@ncix.com, or please contact our customer care team at wvvw.NCIX.com (Canada) or wvvw.NCIXUS.com (America)

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=25647

Xtreme Addict

I love the humor in your video. I was disappointed that it was kind of short as I was hoping to see more, but it was still entertaining and worthwhile. Keep up the videos Linus, I really like them.

Xtreme Member
    Too short for me too and I suggest to speak a little slowly and clearly, for not mother english people

Xtreme Enthusiast
    too short, no overclocking...

c'mon linus you can do better
    2600k @ 5ghz / z68 Pro / 8gb Ripjaws X / GTX 580 SLi
    2x Inferno raid 0 / WD 1TB Black / Thermaltake 1200w
    Dell 3008 WFP / Dual Loop WC MM UFO

Brilliant Idiot
    I could understand him quite perfectly and where i live the language of choice is ebonics...........
    heatware chew*
    I've got no strings to hold me down.
    To make me fret, or make me frown.
    I had strings but now I'm free.
    There are no strings on me

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by chew* View Post
    I could understand him quite perfectly and where i live the language of choice is ebonics...........
    Ebonics is social deterioration, not a language.
    Not much tech in your tech tips video.
    Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we are taken for the dust we are and to the dust we shall return
    Heat