Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WARNING: Do NOT Trust pazza316 (eBay ID: xtremesystems316)

Xtreme Member
    He was NOT a qualified HVAC engineer last time I checked in 2007! Any work he does with R402a etc is illegal in the UK from that period and subject to heavy fines.

I am somewhat sceptical that he may test for DFI, maybe he checks the capacitors for leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by TuKo View Post

I know he's testing a lot of hardware samples too, for DFI mainly.

I would be VERY intersted to know how this is being concluded? There is only one person responsible for DFI Lan Party boards in Europe and that is myself. I am very selective as to who gets samples and who doesn't. Of course we have no control over unsanctioned reviews. In otherwords, those that are done by individuals who simply purchase a board at a shop and write up their own review. If for some reason a sanctioned reviewer is involved in dodgy builds I would like to know about it. So again ToKo if you have any direct evidence to back up your comment please PM me about it.

DFI Support Europe.

Xtreme Member
    Dear Bulldog,

Unfortunatly, I don't have any direct evidence of it, only know that by chatting with him by MSN.

Regards
    Comp 1 : NCASE M1, Asus Z170I PRO Gaming, Intel i7-6700K, G.Skill 2x4Gb 3466MHz, Samsung 950 Pro (512), Samsung 840 Pro (256), WD Red (5TB), Asus nVidia GTX 980 4Gb, Silverstone SX600-G, LG 34UM95
    Comp 2 : Commodore Amiga 4000D, Cyberstorm MK2 68060 50Mhz 128Mb, Cybervision 64 4Mb, FastATA MK-VI, Indivision AGA MK2cr
    Comp 3 : Commodore Amiga 600, Vampire 600 V2 128Mb, Indivision ECS, 32Gb CF

Quote Originally Posted by TuKo View Post
    I've sent my vapochill LS to pazza316 for modding a year ago and I've been really happy with it. He might be a bit lazzy, but if you can keep contact with him and ask him how the job is going, he'll do it quickly. He has a lot of work but he does a very good work.

I know he's testing a lot of hardware samples too, for DFI mainly.
    I quite agree, when he modded my unit the temps were really good. Cosmetically, not good at all!
    He told me that he tested for DFI too, (what does that stand for I wonder?...? Dunces Free Invite
    He also told me he tested for OCZ.
    This is not his only line of work, I believe he is a personal trainer or so he told me.

Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    I filed a complaint with ebay over the username being my company name and bad sales from that account.
    That's the name he was trading under when he modded my unit, I thought there was an understanding between you both regarding the "XtremeSystems" title and that's why I used him.

Quote Originally Posted by KaptCrunch View Post
    hes also using Chilly1 name
    He told me Chilly1 had taught him how to build, etc....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heofz View Post
    After threatening to claim for the full amount he got back to me and eventually paid me the £270 over the counter at a natwest branch on Friday

He has been reading this thread. I guarantee it.
    Well done mate, did you threaten him with the Small Claims Court as I suggested? You deserve being treated and being recompensed much more than that!

It's a long way back after losing so much respect and treating people like ****!
    Last edited by Wellcomef3-a; 07-28-2008 at 07:26 AM. Reason: language

He told me that he tested for DFI too, (what does that stand for I wonder?...? Dunces Free Invite
    He also told me he tested for OCZ.
    This is not his only line of work, I believe he is a personal trainer or so he told me.
    Well like I said earlier it could very well be that the person buys his boards from the shop and does his own reviews. I can't imagine anyone I deal with directly, pulling such a stunt.

DFI stands for Diamond Flower Information btw. The "Diamond Flower" part is actually the Chinese to English translation of a girls name. "Diamond Flower" is a niece of the 2 brothers who own DFI. She was born at the same time they founded the company so they named it after her. That was in the early 80's if I remember correctly, so she must be about 30 by now. No, I do not know if she is still available
    Last edited by Bulldog14; 07-28-2008 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog14 View Post
    Well like I said earlier it could very well be that the person buys his boards from the shop and does his own reviews. I can't imagine anyone I deal with directly, pulling such a stunt.

DFI stands for Diamond Flower Information btw. The "Diamond Flower" part is actually the Chinese to English translation of a girls name. "Diamond Flower" is a niece of the 2 brothers who own DFI. She was born at the same time they founded the company so they named it after her. That was in the early 80's if I remember correctly, so she must be about 30 by now. No, I do not know if she is still available
    He didn't go into details concerning the testing of DFI boards however from what you earlier said I must conclude as yourself that he is an unsanctioned tester. The results then wouldn't stand for much or be considered valid, would they?

That chosen DFI abbreviation business was meant as a particularly apt joke/insult towards him. I do know what DFI stands for Bulldog14 because I own 3 of their boards, (well 4 but 1 needs hotflashing). You cannot see from my signature because I'm waiting for someone to upgrade my Mach 2GT after pazza316 played around with it and I'm wishing and hoping that EVGA will pull their fingers out and get their HC-18 waterblocks into the retail sector so I can get my Expert up and running. My other DFI board the LanParty Ultra B is currently being equipped for watercooling. Phew, building 3 computers at once is taxing never mind expensive and when you don't have a regular job with lots of disposable income - well it takes time. Anyway thanks for telling me something I didn't know! About the niece, such an imaginative name and a great punch-line!
    Last edited by Wellcomef3-a; 07-28-2008 at 08:07 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12