Thread: Hell-Fire Victims Look Here ASAP

Threaded View

Hell-Fire Victims Look Here ASAP

this thread is solely to coordinate the legal actions, please stay on topic!
    if you want to dicuss the hell-fire situation please post in this thread
    thx

PS: i already moved some posts over to that thread that were off topic, if your missing a post then it will be in the discussion thread, if you feel your posts was on topic of this duiscussion then please pm me and i will move your post back to this thread, or just post in this thread again

-saaya

I was in contact with a detective of the cyber crimes unit of the Raleigh Police Department this morning and if you have items that have not been returned by Ron Bradley aka Hell-Fire then you need to do the following. You need to call ASAP Cynthia Adams at 919-420-2374 and file a report. She is at this number 8-4 EST. If you call after 4 you will speak with Mrs. Underwood. You should reference case # P05039029 Be ready to give all the information you have as far as what items he has of yours, date you sent him your equipment, dates of contact, methods of contact etc. She will ask a lot of questions just have everything together so you can answer them. You will then be contacted by either Sgt. Cosper or Sgt. Hinnant of the cyber crimes unit and they will take it from there. I was told "we actively pursue acts of cyber theft here in North Carolina. It took a lot of digging and phone calls to get to the right law enforcement agency that handles his area of town. While it is a Durham address and is in the county it was recently annexed and is now handled by the Raleigh PD. I did the leg work and filled the charges now it is up to each person to call and tell your story. Do not be a victim. If he has your equipment make the phone call. It is as easy as that. I am really sorry it has come to this, all I wanted was my boards modded. Feel free to PM me or I would prefer you email me at ddouberley@houston.rr.com

Thanks a lot

Doubs
    Last edited by saaya; 04-07-2005 at 03:07 PM.