Quote Originally Posted by vario View Post
Thats a loooooong wait dude , but yea, thubans were great, i had fx later but it was a wash ,not really worth the upgrade.Now im on some old intel, but im getting a ryzen 3000 when the dust settles .
Im just not that excited about the whole x570 thing , my pc at idle/low load is QUIET. And i want it to stay that way.The way mainboards are reviewed these days is not my cup of tea.I need data, not information on oled screens and led connectors.
True Story, good things come to those who wait!
I thought about jumping back in since the 1090, but they just weren't competing, I wasn't using my desktop very much, didn't really wanna spend the $ on subpar performance, and I don't do intel unless it's my work laptop.
I don't even really NEED to build anything, but I'm finally excited enough for AMD to most likely do it, and gaming is something I miss doing.
Unfortunately this will require CPU/Mobo/Mem/VCard AND OS as well, so not sure how I wanna go about it money wise, I may just get a 470...still TBD.

No LEDS please, geez I see some of the reviews with the flashing leds and I SMH. To each their own, but nah, I'm good!