Quote Originally Posted by kow_ciller View Post
1. That would be a good idea especially if you intend to contend with boards that use digital pwn, and as CryptiK already stated, please bring back the pwn temp monitoring.

2. Go with whatever has the best cooling, if it happens to be individual heatsinks that would be the best route.

3. I would say go with whatever you guys can do to make it the best sound available to us for the least amount of money. If we want to get a high-end sound card we wont be limited because you guys threw in a $60 sound card addition that isn't much better than onboard sound. But I do like the addition of a xonar instead of that POS X-fi that comes with the boards currently.

4. I think the best bet would be to remove all legacy items except for a single PS2 slot. There are alot of people out there who use PS2 keyboards and I dont think that a single slot would cause any problems.

5. If you guys could get it right and allow a nice amount of voltage into the fan headers you could make fan controllers a thing of the past. If I could run my san ace fans on the motherboard headers without fearing that I would blow something out that would be great, especially if I was able to control the fan speed while in my OS.

6. I really have no problem with alot of bios updates if they are tweaking a particular problem, but make major bios updates as well and note that the ones that are just tweaking things are infact tweaking, and the major ones are actually major bios updates.
I agree with you on any point at 99%.
I have some more comments on:

5) fan connectors are enough but we need the control, from 0 to full rpm of any header from Windows, using speedfan like programs.

6) it is the time to go with EFI BIOS like in P5Q series.

Bye,