Quote Originally Posted by Oldguy932 View Post
That's why there are separate lists. I'm going to be working on two separate list in this thread. One for people that do stability runs of prime, others that don't. I can't believe the fact that I wanted to go by the old standard of 8 hours that we have 3 pages of nonsense.

@jonspd - Could you post the information about your cpu? I just need your stepping and get a picture of prime when you can. I just started the tables in excel so your data is the guinea pig since you were the first post to have your overclock in it.

Edit: The list of just jonspd is linked in a word document right now. I will convert it over to an image file after I get more results. It will be in the same format as the word document, just as a picture file so you don't have to download it.

man you mean I gotta take this thing back apart

I hate having to remove perfectly working things... sure as soon as my evga 280 FTW get's here I will post up what info I got on the stepping.

and seeing as I have to reapply the AS5 then I guess I will run p95 for 12 to get it to set in quicker.