Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Hell-Fire Victims Look Here ASAP

Board has been shipped. Keep in mind the hurricane...not sure how that will affect package delivery.

Xtreme Member
    Hell-Fire, if that is you....

You don't owe me anything, but after reading this thread I have something to add. Forgive the bluntness of what I am about to write.

For all you guys know, the poster above me is either NOT Hell-Fire (has anyone checked pertinent information, to confirm that the above actually is Hell-Fire? I see no mention in this thread of any such basic background check on the registered account), and just a malicious person wasting your time.

The cruel alternative is that the above poster IS Hell-Fire, and he's phishing you guys for more time. I see several people posting that Hell-fire has not gotten back to them via email, PM, etc... yet we have someone claiming to be Hell-Fire posting in your thread. Does that not add up to anyone besides me?

Board has been shipped. Keep in mind the hurricane...not sure how that will affect package delivery.
    Who's board? You have several (MORE THAN ONE) person complaining about lost/stolen hardware... Who's board did you send? Right, the hurricane.... lend us a sense of security and post up some proof of shipment, and maybe more details than "Board has been shipped". Your statement is meaningless and not a boost in anyone's confidence in this little situation.

This situation is serious enough that you should be POSTING relevant tracking and insurance information RIGHT HERE in this thread. You should be backing up your claims and backing up all your statements. If you don't want to spend time in prison for fraud, you need to start taking some action.

Sorry, but five vague and time-grabbing posts are not enough.

Hell-Fire, you need to get your act together and get these people their hardware back. These people trusted you buddy, and I see you returning that trust with BULL and scam-artist posting tactics.

I want to see this resolved, I want to see this guy pay for this utter crap and I want to see these people get their hardware back. Ripping of fellow-enthusiasts who placed their trust in you is just so undeniably wrong.

In good faith, if this all works out, great. It just strikes me as odd that things are still SO sketchy on Hell-Fire's end.

i got all my money back and i sent address info and everything to black hat and i got it from Ron Bradly in NC

i believe yes it is hell-fire
    ~halo~

You have every right to make that post.

Yes it is me (Hell-Fire)...had to make an account so I could post any thing important. I only had Halo and Dark left to work out bud.

Halo has his cash in hand, and Dark's board is on the way.

Keep in mind that some of the posts you are reading are old, and some of the people may not have bothered posting again once they got their hardware back.

Nothing sketchy about it really. Got overwhelmed with school work, working pretty much full time as well, family tragedy..etc etc. Basically life bit me in the arse and I couldnt deal with everything. Thats the extent of it. Does it make it right, no it doesnt. But far from a thief...not saying anything more on the issue. I cant apologize more than I have already.

Quote Originally Posted by felinusz
    Hell-Fire, if that is you....

You don't owe me anything, but after reading this thread I have something to add. Forgive the bluntness of what I am about to write.

For all you guys know, the poster above me is either NOT Hell-Fire (has anyone checked pertinent information, to confirm that the above actually is Hell-Fire? I see no mention in this thread of any such basic background check on the registered account), and just a malicious person wasting your time.

The cruel alternative is that the above poster IS Hell-Fire, and he's phishing you guys for more time. I see several people posting that Hell-fire has not gotten back to them via email, PM, etc... yet we have someone claiming to be Hell-Fire posting in your thread. Does that not add up to anyone besides me?

Who's board? You have several (MORE THAN ONE) person complaining about lost/stolen hardware... Who's board did you send? Right, the hurricane.... lend us a sense of security and post up some proof of shipment, and maybe more details than "Board has been shipped". Your statement is meaningless and not a boost in anyone's confidence in this little situation.

This situation is serious enough that you should be POSTING relevant tracking and insurance information RIGHT HERE in this thread. You should be backing up your claims and backing up all your statements. If you don't want to spend time in prison for fraud, you need to start taking some action.

Sorry, but five vague and time-grabbing posts are not enough.

Hell-Fire, you need to get your act together and get these people their hardware back. These people trusted you buddy, and I see you returning that trust with BULL and scam-artist posting tactics.

I want to see this resolved, I want to see this guy pay for this utter crap and I want to see these people get their hardware back. Ripping of fellow-enthusiasts who placed their trust in you is just so undeniably wrong.

In good faith, if this all works out, great. It just strikes me as odd that things are still SO sketchy on Hell-Fire's end.

Xtreme Member
    In good faith, if this all works out, great.

Sincere apologies if my post was over rude or harsh...

Your post wasnt rude/harsh in the least. I have received some not-so-nice emails and PMs from people. I didnt take anything personal...everything said was something I deserved.

sorry if i ever was mean or tough on you hell-fire but you had money that was mine and was like a year and just got really pissed off when i needed the money =\ knowing that you had my money and never said anything about it

you were always a cool guy
    ~halo~

No need to offer an apology Halo.

What I did was wrong, whether it be something out of my control or not. I shoulda stopped for a day and sent everyone a heads up. Just goes to show you that you are never as tough as you might think you are. Things can come up that you are poorly prepared for, and life can take a big wet bite outta your arse.

I truly appreciate everyones patience, and yes that includes the people that did get in contact with Det. Neville. You guys waited a very long time, and most likely longer than I would have waited had the shoe been on the other foot.

In any event, I am a very busy person, but very happy to help anyone with questions concerning modding or working out new mods on newer equipment.

-Fire
    -Black Hat
    -Ron

Xtreme Member
    Got my board. I think I was the last one, so that's everyone.

Good to hear Dark.

Yep, that should be everyone as I dont have a single piece of hardware here that doesnt belong to me.

Thanks again for everyones patience, and get back to me Dark on whether everything works out for you on the other part of this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345