Alright, gentlemen. I've got some very interesting test data here that might be of some use to those running 939 NF3 boards, especially the MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum.

Three nights ago, I decided to start doing some single channel tests. Yes - just one 512MB VX module. Just prior to going to bed each night, I'd set BIOS to 10x263MHz 1:1 2-2-2-10 1T, run Memtest Test #5 and note the results when I wake up. Go back a few pages and you'll notice that this is my 100% maximum error-free, stable setting in dual channel.

Night #1, Module #1 - Hundreds of thousands of errors in Memtest Test #5
Night #2, Module #2 - Hundreds of thousands of errors in Memtest Test #5
Night #3, 2-Channel - One error in Memtest Test #5 at Loop 2

I find it strange that I can run dual channel and go through countless loops of Memtest error-free. Okay. One error on Loop 2, but that could've been the result of some voltage fluctuation or some insect getting zapped inside one of my PSU's rails. Shouldn't I be guaranteed somewhat higher frequencies with just one module? Or at least, zero errors while looping Memtest?

It would be foolish to conclude that this is a memory controller issue because the load imposed upon the controller is, in theory, half. Right? Wrapping things up, I'd like to use my board as the scapegoat, but what I would really like to know is if other 939NF3ers have experienced similar results.