Thread: Athlon 64/XP overclocking guide

Threaded View

XS D2OL & RAM News

Athlon 64/XP overclocking guide

**Update** June 30, 2005
    Went through some of the history and updated, updated the processors in the guide alittle.

**Update** June 18, 2005
    Added new processors to the guide. Still here

**Update** April 16th, 2005
    Go here to find the latest revision of the guide. I've got a processor table also in that directory. The processor table is in Open Office.org format and in Excel format as well. If needed in other formats, contact me. -jjcom

Hey,
    As the title might sugest, this is a overclocking guide. Saaya and I were bouncing ideas back and forth about different things and this was the result.

http://home.mindspring.com/~jjiles1/

I'll always have the word latest in the latest guide so go for that one, I'll be keeping the old ones on the server incase I delete something I shouldn't, you guys just want to look at it, etc. Anyway, I need some feedback, theres only so much I can do on my own. This guide is to be for people new to overclocking so don't start giving me this volt mod stuff. Keep it simple, something that someone new to OCing can understand. BUT if you give me those sugestions I may make a similar guide with more info (Board quirks, RAM problems on certain boards, etc) I don't know about that one, but if I can I'll do it. I'll have 2 weeks around X-mas where I can do stuff so that should work....

Saaya, Ressurection, and a few others have helped me out on this, so thanks for answering my questions, looking it over, point out errors, etc.

jjcom

EDIT: just found out you guys don't like using external links, sorry.
    EDIT2: OK I got that cleared up, it appears I just shouldn't have links in my sig going to out side website, but its alright to have the link to my personal web space here. I'll probly have the latest ones here on XS and move the old ones to the server. So consider the server for archives

jjcom
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jjcom; 06-29-2005 at 09:47 PM.