Thread: EPOX EP-8RDA3I Pro

EPOX EP-8RDA3I Pro

Getting this board to fool around with untill I get my Alby back.

Want to do all the mods but ther are too many articles around about all the mods and what goes where and with what that it is so confusing.

How many mods are there for this board? Vdd, VDimm, and what else?

What are the components (pots, ect) that I need to do these mods.

Are these mods the same as all the 8RDA(insert whatever here)? What about version number? How does the version affect the mods?

I know that there are a lot of threads out there but it like looking for a needle in a haystack. I specifically search about an "8RDA3i Pro" and I get no responses. I search for the "8RDA3" and I get about 20 pages of threads that have nothing to do with the 3iPRO, unless all of these boards are the same, which I do not think is so.

So please, what are the mods for this board and what will I need to do them.

Thanks.
    AMD FX X2 4200+
    EPoX EP-MF570SLI/G Rev 2.1
    Corsair CM2X-6400 XMS 6405 V4.1
    Dual XFX GeForce 7900GS in SLI

Xtreme X.I.P.
    You probably gonna have to compare the layout of your board with the older ones. If it is the same, then the mods are the same. I have a couple of mods for the 8RDA, that also works on the 8RDA3+. It should work for the 3i, too. Follow the link on my sig.

Thanks Malves.

I used your VDimm mod for my KX18D Pro II and it was extremely helpful. As soon as I know the version number of my board (day after tomorrow) I will be able to check the circuitry and hopefully it will be the same. if not, I'll let you know.
    AMD FX X2 4200+
    EPoX EP-MF570SLI/G Rev 2.1
    Corsair CM2X-6400 XMS 6405 V4.1
    Dual XFX GeForce 7900GS in SLI