I haven't updated this in a while, I've been running the kit on a much lower end Asrock Z690 itx since April as it was the only functional DDR4 ITX board with SA voltage control. I tried a 12600 non K and H670 first, but the SA voltage lock at 0.95v crippled the ram, so I sold that CPU and got the Z690 and a 12600k instead, keeping the H670 to update my pentium back up bench soon.

It runs at 4800CL17 1.62v on my current board, but I had to beg asrock support for a custom bios with higher than 1.6v dram limit, but its a terrible board for ram overclocking, I have to do all the settings at once after a stock bios reset as changing them a little bit at a time bricks the board and often needs a bios flashback.

I'm going to be ditching the itx and am planning on an MSI Z790 Tomahawk DDR4 and 13700k soon, but am going to wait for software bundles on the CPU, the original reason for ITX boards were that previous ASUS Strix ones were the best for DDR4 overclocking (only 2 dimm slots and less distance from CPU), but theres no more premium ITX boards with DDR4 support now. Also with how much bigger GPUs are getting now, I'm simply going to get the new Thermaltake P3 Pro open frame case with 420mm AIO support. ITX Asus Strix and competing MSI boards are also getting crazy expensive now, so it will be better to go back to a normal ATX build.

The current 12600k setup will be kept to replace my 10900k desktop, 13700k for lounge 4K rig.

I'm anticipating 4800CL16, and 5000+ CL18 on the better board, but it might not. DDR5 latency is just a hard pass for me still, it doesn't interest me over these micron kits I already have.