With respect, I would like to say that I have been working hard for two days trying to learn what settings to use to overclock my Maximus iv Extreme-z with an i7-2600k. I have been studying for weeks trying to get a handle on overclocking. I really feel that I understand the process, however when it comes to filling in the settings on this board it is another exercise entirely. I applied the settings and I could not get it to boot. I resent it when I come to a forum such as this, looking for help, being told to go and do my homework and learn about overclocking and then come back for help. Anyone who has come to this forum will probably have done his (or her) homework otherwise it is not likely that they will be here. If I am able to help anyone in any way I will be happy to oblige. I don't mind the suggestion to go to another site where this is discussed in detail and thank you for that, but please do not assume that I am asking to be spoonfed. Some of you are younger and grew up with computers; please be a little patient with those of us who are nearing the end when we legitimately ask for help.