First, I wanna ask mods to not delete/move that thread to "builder/customers relation forum", because it`s big project, making at all from 0, and any advices from other builders would be appreciated (in builder/customer forum nobody can`t write).

Ok, so I`m working on german 3 stage cascade. Originally project was done with some problems, for some months decompleted and I started it from beggining.

Here is the scheme (autocascading stage isn`t 100% true, because in real there is more hx). At this momment I can get it -85*C idle (not vacuum, about 0,1bar @ suction).

Compressor on #1 stage is Toshiba 3/4HP. I used captubes, exacly:

190cm of 0,8mm captube for R290
225cm of 0,8mm captube for R23 or CO2 or R170, depends on what I will have
240cm of 0,8mm captube for R1150.

Phase separators from MAPP gas bottles, for me the best.

Whole HX structure has now new, big, insulation box, but inside you can see that:

I used that autocascade from other customer build, which I had left in my workspace. It`s very strong and has good design, so why not use it.

Compressors on II and III stage will be around 3/4HP and 1HP. Rotary. I`ll use captubes, oil separators made by myself.

I stage is R290/R744/R1150 mixture, second will be pure R1150, third R14 with some methane and argon.

Everything is on very small, steel plate with wheels. Unit will have two dual cut-off switches, manometers.

If I`ll get photos, I`ll put them here as fast possible.

For now that`s all. Will show fast progress

Luke