Well.....after a bios flash to my ASUS P5E3 WS Pro a month ago from 306 to 402, the mobo DIDN'T boot up again.....

Bad flashing?......I don't think so cuz I have flashed and flashed back this mobo 100 times or more....

Bad flashing?......I don't think so cuz I did the EXACT SAME to my OTHER ASUS P5E3 WS Pro and the EXACT SAME happened....

So I had 2 x mobos OFF by bios flashing for a month or so.....

A friend have sent me a Programmer to program the Bios chip with a working bios BUT I HAVEN'T received it up to now....
I HAVE to bench CF so I did something "odd" to brink my mobos back to life.....

The bios chips on this mobo and on the new mobos, is SOLDERED on the mobo........So HOW would you "Hot Flash" it as we did back in the old times when we removed the bios chip from it's slot and we plugged another one in it to flash?....

Here's what I did....

FIRST you MUST HAVE A SAME working motherboard.....

Then you UNSOLDER the bios chip from it.....

Then you take a small screwdriver (or whatever you wish) and put some seal string on it....

Then you "grab" the bios chip with it (seal string is soft and sticky)....

....and you "place it" on its place....

We PRESS it much and we power up the mobo....

We go into bios and select "Easy Flash"....

BEFORE hit the button for it, we REMOVE the bios chip form the mobo and we do the EXACT SAME things we did above with the "bad flashed" bios chip (which is corrupted)....
We place it with CARE AND STEADY on mobo (its place) and we squeeze it so to be sure that it makes contact....

BEWARE when you place it on the motherboard's pads....You HAVE TO be gentle with it and "find the target" with ONE "hit"...

Then we HIT the "Easy Flash" button within bios and we follow the flashing procedure.....AFTER flashing it.....POWER DOWN the mobo, SHUT DOWN the PSU and remove the bios chip.....

Now you are ready to solder it back on your "dead mobo" so to work it as a charm again....

Now I have my beauty back....