Thread: WORKLOG: GAM'S 'Main' PC - Chieftec BX-01 (56K WARNING!)

Threaded View

Xtreme Cruncher

Arrow WORKLOG: GAM'S 'Main' PC - Chieftec BX-01 (56K WARNING!)

G'day modders and other interested parties

Here is the full installment of worklog posts on all the mods I've performed to my main machine ('Main'). There are 57 posts created, each containing 10 linked higher-resolution images. These posts have been created in Word using my Forum Code Converter tool (MS Word Add-in). It took me many hours to go through all the pics I had and insert brief comments. It took only a few minutes to generate the 57 posts (486 images) of marked-up content for posting!

Unfortunately I'm still dealing with some teething problems with little progy. Hmm.

Sorry that the modding is not very extreme, but I'm sure you will all find something of interest in the following posts.

Cheers
    GAM.

Mods to Main (Chieftec BX-01) – to-date
    Then…
    Sorry, can't find the 'before' photos at the moment, but here is an original picture of the BX-01-B-SL that 'Main' once was. Obviously mine is the black and silver version, with silver front bezel and black inserts and main body.

For those that are interested in more details on the original case, have a look at this review, apart from some cosmetics, the case is identical.
    And now…

Cable Clutter

These shots were really only taken to remind me exactly how each drive was connected so that I didn't have OS etc when rebuilding and reconnecting everything.
    Last edited by GAM; 04-01-2007 at 03:06 PM.