Thread: Pentium M V-Mod

Pentium M V-Mod

Hello everybody.

I'm new here and just have a question.

I have a P4GPL-X. I can't adjust the V-Core in the BIOS, that's not the problem...........

There is this mod, with that you can set the vcore ( http://img234.echo.cx/img234/3673/984p4mpinout8wc.jpg )
    I did it on my Pentium M 740 and now on my Celeron 370.

But i just did it like its on the picture.

What do i have to do if i want to connect not just 1, but 2 or more --- f.e. beside vid4 also vid3 with VSS ? Can i connect it to any VSS or must i take this VSS who is shown at the picture?

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerBöseWolf
    Hello everybody.

I have a P4GPL-X. I can't adjust the V-Core in the BIOS, that's not the problem...........

There is this mod, with that you can set the vcore ( http://img234.echo.cx/img234/3673/984p4mpinout8wc.jpg )

What do i have to do if i want to connect not just 1, but 2 or more --- f.e. beside vid4 also vid3 with VSS ? Can i connect it to any VSS or must i take this VSS who is shown at the picture?
    Huge thread on the dothan done last year by Hipro5..
    Worth reading..hit the search for it..
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DerBöseWolf
    Hello everybody.

Hi
    I had in the big Dothan times this board (P4GPL-X) and I'm sure that the highest vcore is 1.7v or 1.8v in the bios. I used with CT-479 & Pentium-M 740 like you, and the latest bios what you can download from asus ftp. For me the vdimm was low, but I can show pics, how to upgrade it @3.3v (for BH-5 sticks) anyway, I think its somekind of bios problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
    I think mine is better.