Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thermalright HR-07 "Heatpipe Ram Cooler" Quick Review.

Xtreme Member
    I have this coolers too. Atm they are working on my new Crucial Ballistix PC5300.

Atm they are running at 585Mhz with only 2,28V .

Yeah, I've already seen them over at forumdeluxx.de. Same pictures there, anyway. The cooling performance is great, but they are still massive.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Nice review, I'm quite tempted to spend some money on these but I have a little question.

What do you get in a box, is there two of these coolers or would I have to buy two of these to cool 2 sticks of ram?
    £58.73 - This is the amount of money a loyal customer is worth to Overclockers.co.uk

Beware of buying from overclockers.co.uk, they will swindle you by abusing the consumer law if they need to refund you for faulty hardware. Thieving gits

Xtreme 3D Mark Team Staff
    1 per box.

"The command and conquer model," said the EA CEO, "doesn't work. If you think you're going to buy a developer and put your name on the label... you're making a profound mistake."

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Thanks! I thought that was the case but I was a little confused with Thermalright claiming dual channel support for this product. They seem to have become fairly cheap now anyway.
    £58.73 - This is the amount of money a loyal customer is worth to Overclockers.co.uk

Beware of buying from overclockers.co.uk, they will swindle you by abusing the consumer law if they need to refund you for faulty hardware. Thieving gits

Xtreme Member
    From the looks, it doesn't support 4 modules. Still look very nice. I also agree that I would definately apply ceramique instead of the crappy thermal tape. And if you were satisfied with the cooler and wouldn't mind it permanentely being on there then AS5 + Epoxy 1:1 :p

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Hewitt View Post

That looks like somekind of futuristic city-scape froma Sci-fi movie or something!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12