Thread: how to download alternativ browser in xs os v2?

how to download alternativ browser in xs os v2?

hi again guys,

now i get the internet working, but when i try to download firefox, the download doesn't start ?

it says "done, but with errors on page" ???
    some1 can help me ?

no1 can help me ?^^ :[

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blubbpeter
    hi again guys,

now i get the internet working, but when i try to download firefox, the download doesn't start ?

it says "done, but with errors on page" ???
    some1 can help me ?

First of all, delete the OS you are running since it's warez, install a valid OS and i'll help you from there.

XSOS 2 is a pirated version of windows with unsupported and illegal modifications and i do believe nn_step recieved a cease and desist order for distributing it.

YouTube Addict
    did you remember to flip the network switch to online+lan?
    Fast computers breed slow, lazy programmers
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.
    http://www.lighterra.com/papers/modernmicroprocessors/
    Modern Ram, makes an old overclocker miss BH-5 and the fun it was

yeah sure, inet works fine, but i can't download anything ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxxed
    First of all, delete the OS you are running since it's warez, install a valid OS and i'll help you from there.

XSOS 2 is a pirated version of windows with unsupported and illegal modifications and i do believe nn_step recieved a cease and desist order for distributing it.

i'm runing an original XP which was pre-installed on my dell notebook and want to test xs os in vmware

and according to my post before, the download just don*t start X_X

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Don't worry about Jinxxed, he only came here to try and undermine nn's achievements. Looks like he's been banned now as well.
    <eMesreveR>Do "girls" ever appear outside the Internet? Can i randomly encounter them?
    <Aleph-One>I believe they are a fabrication. Most of the evidence would suggest that they were created in a studio during the Cold War to display our industrial superiority over the Soviet Union.

-----
    "Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer." - Erik Naggum

hm some1 can help me ? (still waiting) ^^

YouTube Addict
    you mean if you click this http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
    you can't download FF?
    The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity. It is a price which the very rich find most hard to pay.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Usually, all you have to do is use Windows Explorer, type in the url you want and it should be working.
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme Cruncher
    I could never get downloads to work from windows explorer and had to get the installer for FF off a cd.

same worked for me, but this is a fu***** option ^^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt
    Don't worry about Jinxxed, he only came here to try and undermine nn's achievements. Looks like he's been banned now as well.
    I'm so banned every thread on XSOS is being locked and the website for XSOS has removed the download links since the cease and desist letter was issued.

NN's achievements is warezing others works and fudging it up so bad they cannot even use their OS to connect to the internet.

Anyone with half a brain can use nlite and do a better job himself.

(and be sure to follow the guides and exclude the services that you NEED to use your computer properly)

YouTube Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxxed
    I'm so banned every thread on XSOS is being locked and the website for XSOS has removed the download links since the cease and desist letter was issued.

NN's achievements is warezing others works and fudging it up so bad they cannot even use their OS to connect to the internet.

Anyone with half a brain can use nlite and do a better job himself.

(and be sure to follow the guides and exclude the services that you NEED to use your computer properly)
    actually I requested that they all be locked, so that you would no longer need to continue spamming the forum. there has been NO Cease& desist, and there have been hundreds of people who have had ZERO problems setting it up and it is expected that a few may have problems